Sunday, December 09, 2018

Return


Yesterday, when I arrived home, learned that 7-Eleven did not accept the item I am returning which I ordered from Lazada.  Since I asked my "angel" to go to a specific 7-Eleven, she did not try going to the other 7-Eleven which is a few meters away from the first.

I am planning to go to Pet Express to buy the food supplement for Tsubasa and Theo for their skin, I decided to bring the returned item to the 7-Eleven across the street.  They accepted it.  Hay...

Since I was already there, went to SM Hypermart hoping to buy the gift for Tita Leony including the cellophane as gift wrapper.  Checked on the Ferrero Rocher--it is PhP135.00 more than in The Landmark!!!  So, just bought the cellophane and proceeded home.

Edgar, the driver, went to Ella's because I wanted to know the prices of their products hoping to give them as gift.  It is also then when I learned that Brad, the Boston Terrier, died yesterday.  Sad...

Then, at night, Edgar called that his son, Luis, was brought to St. Clare's and it is a possible appendicitis and would need operation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home