Saturday, December 08, 2018

Immaculate Conception

Already made an appointment for the preventive maintenance of my HR-V.  Edgar, the driver, already  dropped-off the car at Honda Makati.  The car will be processed as soon as I confirmed via SMS to proceed with the service.  Was picked-up by Edgar to go to Honda to sign papers and pay.  This way, once the car has been serviced, he just needs to pick it up.  Forgot the discount form; thus, have to go back to the condo and brought it back to Honda.

After, was dropped-off at Greenbelt 2 to go to Conti's.  Would already make an advance order for December 24 and have lunch there.  Then, walked my way to Glorietta.

Then, bought discounted movie ticket for Wreck-it Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks The Internet.  Went to Made For U to pick-up my order and left it at the The Landmark's package counter.  To National Bookstore, bought Didache as gift and gift wrapper.  Then, off to my movie.


A wifi-router is added in the arcade.  Thus, Ralph and Vanellope discovers the internet and new adventure.  Like!

Left my items at The Landmark's package counter before proceeding to Mary Mother of Hope Chapel.  I should have known, there is a 4PM Mass for the Immaculate Conception.  Was able hear the Gospel for said Mass.

After the anticipated Mass, we had dinner Chili's for my very late birthday treat.  We would no longer be seeing each other until end of the year for they have plans for each weekend.

After buying groceries, went to the office to drop-off my gifts (ordered from Made For U) and proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home