Saturday, January 05, 2019

IP Camera

Because of what happened last Thursday, decided to buy IP cameras (as CCTV) from Lazada and have it installed at Zamora (where my cars are parked, and the driver is living with his family).  In case something untoward happens (hopefully, not), it will be recorded.  Thanks to "that woman" whose mother also happens to have a mangkukulam as a friend.  How come it takes too long for the karma?

But my uncle was asking why it is needed, so I have to go there and explain (indirectly) and show where the cameras will be installed.  He instructed his staff to ready the site where the cameras will be installed.  Thank you po!

Then, was dropped of at Greenbelt where I would be having my late lunch at Conti's.  Then, walked my way to Glorietta where I did some window-shopping while waiting for the anticipated Mass.

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel at The Landmark, we had dinner at Pancake House, bought groceries at The Landmark supermarket before proceeding home.

And good news... the IP camera arrived.  That was fast!  That means, I would be installing it tomorrow.  Time is of the essence.  It pays to be prepared for one cannot know what might happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home