Sunday, January 06, 2019

Installation

I would be installing the IP cameras.  I have already set them up so I can view remotely.  It is just a matter of mounting them.

So, Edgar, the driver, picked me up to go to Zamora.  Would have wanted to set-up them up that the cameras would also be able to use the mobile WiFi modem at Zamora; but, I am unable to put on a load.  Hmm... will do it on a weekday when I will be able to load them up.

Since I am already outside, decided to buy things I wasn't able to yesterday.  So went first to Pet Express and SM Hypermarket.  Then, we went to The Landmark where we (Edgar, his son Luis and me) can have our lunch at the food court.  After eating, told them to wait for me at the food court as I breeze through the items I would be buying.

a) Vitamin B at Healthy Options
b) Travel toiletries bag at Beabi
c) Bag at Pacsafe Flagship Store

Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home