Saturday, January 12, 2019

Pacsafe

Last Wednesday, was able to set-up the IP cameras (/ CCTV) at Zamora to use the WiFi modem at Zamora.  Also, created an account for the Corporation so they can view these cameras remotely.  I can also view them using my own account (because I do now want to share my account for they would be able to view the IP camera in my condo).

Also, luv my new Pacsafe bag.  Even if the same items originally were packed in my other Pacsafe bag, the new bag is light!!!  Been conscious of the things I carry.. thanks to my cervical strain.

Even with filled-up water bottle, the bag is still light.  But unfortunately, there is only one pocket for either an umbrella or a water bottle.  So looked for a small umbrella which I can put inside the bag instead.

Attended the anticipated Mass, supper at Phobac, groceries at The Landmark before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home