Friday, June 28, 2019

Gone

My niece woke me up around 3AM informing me that Vangie was dead.  She TXTed Edgar the driver that she will no longer be going to BGC that day and he does not have to drive her.  Edgar acknowledged and informed her that Vangie is gone.  He is going to pick-up Vangie's only son from the bus terminal--the latter wasn't able to talk to his mother while she is still alive.

Asked Edgar to buy for me a Mass card.  If he was able to buy one, we will go to Vangie's wake at Veronica Funeral Home in Pasay City.  He was able to.

So after office, went there with Lyn.  Winston with his sister and Vangie's sister is already there.  We were busy talking when Vangie's sister asked if we can pray.  Nobody knows how to lead so I took the initiative.

Will go everyday to lead the rosary for Vangie.

To make pagpag, we had our late dinner at Pancake House in Paseo de Magallanes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home