Friday, September 27, 2019

Annual Physical Exam


Already set an appointment for my annual physical exam today.  Went to Makati Medical Center's Health Hub Premier for it.

Was a bit late.  But since my stool sample should be submitted within an hour, have to walk to the hospital and stepped-off the car due to heavy traffic.  Well, I was able to submit it before my sample expires.  Hehehe!

Then someone using Manong's number called me.  He said he picked-up Manong's bag with his cellphone inside.  Told him since I am at the hospital, will ask Edgar to pick it up instead.  Worrying what actually happened to Manong...

After all my tests were done, finally had my brunch at Pancake House.  Then walked my way to Glorietta where I decided to watch a movie.  Bought a discounted movie ticket for It: Chapter 2.


The evil clown Pennywise returns after 27 years after being defeated by the Losers' Club.  Now, as adults, they have gone on separate ways.  Only Mike Hanlon staid to keep watch.  Oddly, those who left Derry, Maine seems to have forgotten their important memories at Maine.  When disappearance started again, Mike calls the others to make a final stand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home