Saturday, November 09, 2019

Van Gogh Live


As a gift by my staff, they bought tickets for me Van Gogh Live.  With me is my niece Pam.  Camille will workout in the gym on the same building.  We will meet up for lunch after.

The exhibition is at One Bonifacio High Street.  It is definitely a different experience.


We ate at Chili's Grill & Bar for lunch.  Pam bought dessert-to-go at M Bakery so I can try it.  I was dropped-off at Glorietta.  Now, I can have the battery of my iPhone 6s replaced.  Thus, went to Switch.  They usually have to reset the phone to factory default because they have to have tool run to check if the battery can still be replaced.  Since all the contents of my iPhone 6s is already in my iPhone 11 Pro, no longer have an issue.  Good thing battery can still be replaced.

Drank hot tea at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.  Hoping to be healthy.  Weh!

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother of Hope Chapel in The Landmark, dinner at Hawker Chan, bought groceries before proceeding home.

☆☆☆☆☆

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home