Saturday, September 19, 2020

Hua Mulan

 Received an SMS yesterday from Hua Mulan advising me that the massage comb I had repaired is already available.  Will go today and pick it up.

First stop is at Petron gasoline station that we often frequent on weekends.  There is no more discount on weekends... 😔

Then to SM Megamall where the Hua Mulan store is.  Picked-up my repaired massage comb and bought another Hua Mulan Sucupira comb. 😁

Since we were already there, dropped by at El Pollo Loco to buy food to-go.  Learned that they already have a branch at Glorietta, my favorite mall!  Also learned that their restaurant is always full for the allowed limit during the general community quarantine (GCQ).  Really?!  I am still afraid to eat at restaurants unless it is outdoors.  This is why I have food delivered or to-go.

In the office, I am not that afraid to eat as I have three air purifiers (personal use) surrounding me.  One purifier has HEPA filter and ion (I turn off the negative ion), another purifier that releases plasmacluster ion, and another is a UV photocatalystic purifier nano.  The negative ion makes pathogens heavy and fall on the ground--what if it falls on the food I am eating?  Plasmacluster ion deactivates the pathogens.

Decided to go to True Value to buy a FECA hook which is only available in this store as far as I know.  And True Value can usually be found in Ayala malls.

Of course, as soon as I arrived at Glorietta, checked where El Pollo Loco is.  Found it!  It is at the second floor of Glorietta 4.  And, indeed, there were people eating at the restaurant.

Bought my item and proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home