Friday, July 17, 2020

Case Logic

Last working day for the week.  Decided to go to SM Mall of Asia (MOA) to buy the laptop sleeve for my 14-inch Asus laptop.  I liked very much the laptop sleeve I bought at Case Logic for my 13-inch Asus laptop.  The free laptop sleeve I got for the 14-inch is actually for a 15-inch laptop.  Tsk!  Tsk!

Went immediately at MOA's Cyberzone and bought the laptop sleeve.  It is still on sale!  #ThumbsUp

Decided to also buy a Logitech bluetooth mouse without a dongle.  Was able to buy one at CompLink.

Since I am already at MOA, went to St. Paul's.  Wanted to buy the St. Benedict's Holding Cross.  Somehow, every time I drop by at the store once the quarantine slowly eased, it is always close.  But not this time.  Was able to buy one!  Thank you.  Now, I don't need to go to their SM Megamall branch.


Left and went to SM Hypermarket along SLEX to buy the meryenda ng bayan before proceeding home.  Hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home