Saturday, July 11, 2020

VivoBook

Was thinking of buying a smaller sized laptop.  The netbook I have is so slooooooowwwwwwww.   I leave my 14-inch laptop at the office during weekdays that I have to make do with my netbook.

Been searching for a store where the 13-inch Asus laptop is available.  Learned that one is available in Villman Computer at SM Mall of Asia.  It is on sale and I would get further discount if I paid in cash.  The latter it would be.

So called Edgar, the driver, to pick me up.  I thought it would just be a quick come-and-go.  It took a long time to set-up the MS Office which I also bought with the laptop.  The Asus VivoBook S13 does not have a webcam, so bought a Logitech C925e webcam.  Might be a bit inconvenient but having no camera on your laptop is a sort of security.

While waiting for the MS Office to be set-up, went to the other stores.  Was able to buy a Logitech Pebble wireless mouse at Electroworld and laptop sleeve (on sale) at Case Logic.

After, went to The Aristocrat to buy food-to-go before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home