Thursday, October 21, 2021

Onsite

Went onsite to work as I have to use a system not accessible by working from home.  It is also a good excuse to go to the clinic to have my hand checked (which I suspect to be De Quervain's tenosynovitis).

The doctor I liked is the one manning our office clinic today.  And yes, I am right, it is De Quervain's tenosynovitis.  She suggested the splint, which I showed her what I am wearing.  She also said that steroid can be injected.  Since I reacted, she gave me the medicine instead.

  • Arcoxia Ac (Etoricoxib) 120mg to be taken after breakfast
  • Mepresone (Methylprednisolone) 16mg to be taken after breakfast and dinner

Then, I received a call that I have delivery at home (someone would be receiving it for me).  It is the Benedictine crucifix with exorcism oil which I won from Bro. Wendell Talibong's YouTube channel.  Yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home