Saturday, May 13, 2023

Being "Attacked"?

My laptop went kaput.  It is the laptop I use to share the slides during an online prayer (if I am assigned to share the material).  After doing the troubleshooting tips from said laptop's website, the issue still persists.  Decided to bring it to a service center.

After doing my grocery at The Landmark Supermarket, went to Glorietta to buy cookies at Mo' Cookies and cheese roll at Mary Grace.

Supposedly, I should be going at SM Mall of Asia for my laptop's repair.  Learned that there is also a Gigahertz branch at Glorietta.  Left my laptop there for their diagnosis, bringing with me my laptop case to leave it to Edgar, the driver. 

Since I still have time, decided I'll be attending the 12:15PM Mass at Greenbelt chapel after I leave the laptop case and have Edgar be on his way with my groceries.  But while going down the escalator, the mouse flew and fell at the escalator.  While trying to pick the pieces, I have reached the bottom of the escalator that I am having a hard time to get up.  Good thing a man reached out and helped me get up.  Thank you! 🙏

Then, I noticed that I was bleeding.  Decided to go home and clean my wound.  This means, I would not be able to attend the Mass... and it is the anniversary of the apparition of Our Lady of Fatima. 😔

While at home, thought of getting an anti-tetanus.  Our company's health card is accepted at Patient First.  If only Patient First is still at Glorietta, would have no need to go home.  Their clinic now is along Chino Roces Avenue, in front of Don Bosco Technical School.

According to the doctor, there are two types of wounds:  dirty and clean.  Depending on this, the type of anti-tetanus is given.  My wound is "clean".  But he says, it is right to have the anti-tetanus for the wound.

Good thing, again, Patient First have the anti-tetanus that I don't have to go out and buy one then have it injected to me.

After, went to Glorietta again.  Received an advise that the problem is the motherboard.  In this case, it is better to buy a new laptop than have it repaired.  Picked up the laptop, gave it to Edgar to be on his way.  He'll pick me up later at 5:30PM.

Finally, had my late lunch of tuna sandwich at Earl of Sandwich.  Then, went to Villman Computers to have one of their Asus laptops (under  promotion) be reserved.  Will be back the following Saturday as I do not want to miss my anticipated Mass.

After the anticipated Mass, proceeded home as I would be leading the Latin rosary online.


If you are into the occult, New Age (crystals, yoga, etc.), superstitions, Feng Shui, etc. suggest that you renounce them.  First, confess them.  Next, in front the Blessed Sacrament, renounce them.

Prayer to Renounce Occult and Non-Catholic Beliefs and Practices

In the name of Jesus, I renounce <state belief/ practice/ occult/ cult/ ritual done/ etc.>.  I repent and ask to be forgiven.  I now chose you, Jesus, as my only Lord and Savior.

(Repeat this prayer three times.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home