Monday, September 30, 2024

Consultation

Again, I will be visiting two (2) doctors: an endocrinologist (where I need to get a clearance for my Endoscopic Ultrasound, EUS) and a cardiologist.  I took the medical laboratory tests last Friday, got the results online, and have them printed.  There are some items in the test that my result is not in the normal range.  I do hope I still do not have diabetes. And I pray that the lesion found in my duodenum would dissolve or can be remediated during the EUS or can be cured by medicine, not requiring an operation. 🙏

My endocrinologist's clinic starts at 7 AM and my appointment is 7 AM to 8 AM (before, her clinic starts at 6 AM).  If I would have known, would have arrived much earlier as there are already many patients waiting--would have been the first patient as soon as she starts her clinic.

My cardiologist's clinic starts at 10 AM; but, his secretary advised me that his clinic would start late at around 11 AM.  No problem.  Allotted this day for my doctors' consultations.

I must admit having a Chromebook is much easier and more comfortable to use than typing with my mobile phone or my tablet.  Maximizing the use of my Chromebook. 😄  The quilted bag also helps in carrying it around.

Was able to finish my appointment with my cardiologist around 12:30 PM.  Good thing, they share to their patients the QR code for the Unilab and Mercury Drug promotion of 30% discount for Unilab products.

So, went to Glorietta to have our late lunch at El Pollo Loco.  After, went to Mercury Drug at The Landmark to buy my medicines.  Since it is the first time I will be using the QR code, the sales lady explained to me the mechanics.  I would then be receiving an SMS that I will just show to Mercury Drug every time I buy my medicine/s to avail of the 30% discount.

Then, proceeded home.

At home, received a call from the secretary of the gastroenterologist who would be doing the EUS to send over the clearance and the lab results.  Was scheduled this Thursday, October 3, for the procedure. Prayers, please.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home