Thursday, September 26, 2024

Transfer

After staying here for almost six (6) years, decided to transfer my voter registration to my current city.  Timing, too, I have to take my unused vacation leaves as it will not be reimbursed; thus, decided to go to the Commision on Election (COMELEC) with my niece, who would also be transferring her voter registration.  Because of the coming election next year, there is a cut-off by end of September to do the what is necessary on one's voter's registration.

Supposedly, I should be doing medical tests first at Makati Medical Center.  But Theo has to be brought to his vet because he is crying when he wants to pee.  As advised by the vet, he has to be operated on--stones, crystals.  Also, I am not feeling that well.

Just decided to proceed with the updating of my voter's registration.  Picked-up my niece before proceeding to COMELEC.

Tsk! Tsk! Even with an online appointment, took us three (3) hours!!!

After, proceeded to Glorietta and had a very late lunch at Pancake House.

Dropped-off my niece to her condominium, passed by Storage Mart to store some item, and finally, proceeded home.

Nice... the Chromebook I ordered arrived.  Simple to set-up, easy to learn, lightweight.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home