Friday, September 27, 2024

Lab Test

Finally, the medical lab test I was supposed to take yesterday pushed thru.  I'm a bit worried as it took them some time to complete my blood extract.  This is not usually the case.

Since still early, decided to stay at The Landmark food court while waiting for the malls to open at 10AM.  Playing around with my new Chromebook while doing so.  Will buy a bag as I don't think it will be comfortable carrying it by hand all day.  I wanted a quilted one.

At Glorietta, asked the Customer Service for the Halo store.  It is no longer in the mall.  Went to SM and proceeded to the baby and children section where I was able to buy a small, quilted tote bag.  Decided to check One Ayala since there is a connecting bridge between SM and One Ayala.  It used to be the Hotel Intercontinental. They built a mall with a bus terminal on the ground floor. A win-win situation as it provides foot traffic for the mall and comfort for passengers waiting for a ride  And being an Ayala mall, simple sophistication.

Proceeded to Greenbelt Chapel for the Friday Mass at 12:15PM.

After, checked The Landmark department store and was able to find a quilted bag with zipper (and on sale).  The one I bought at SM does not have a "lock" that I am afraid if I do not put down the bag properly, the Chromebook might fall out.

Had a late lunch at Kenny Roger's Roasters before proceeding home.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home