Wednesday, October 02, 2024

Pre-Procedure Requirements

Scheduled for endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) tomorrow afternoon.  Unfortunately, the doctor who would be doing this specialized procedure is not covered by our company's HMO.  I will have to pay the doctor's professional fee, the HMO will pay for the procedure and for the anesthesiologist.

Because of this, I will have to prepare the PhilHealth documents (which is usually being handled by the HMO).  This has been ready a month ago.  

I have to get the clearance from my cardiologist and my endocrinologist.  Once I was able to obtain them, the doctor scheduled the procedure.  I also have to consult with CAPE either face-to-face or via teleconsultation.  If face-to-face, I can do it on the day itself; but, I have to be early at the hospital.  Or do it days before via teleconsult.  Did the latter.  This way,  I have to go directly to where the EUS procedure will be performed and will avoid worrying that I might be late.

Here's praying that my procedure is a success and a positive/ good result. 🙏

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home