First Saturday of August
Left the condo around 9 AM with my Omega Speedmaster 38 on my left wrist and my Apple watch on the right. Will have to be early for the first Saturday devotion.
The confessor is Fr. Alemar.
When I arrived, I was seventh in the queue. While in the queue, prayed the Act of Reparation for the first Saturdays of the month, and meditated on the Joyful Mysteries' Annunciation for 15 minutes.
Joined the community to pray the Rosary.
The Mass presider is Fr. Paolo.
<homily>
After the Mass, I visited the Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel at The Landmark. For lunch, it will be Chili's at One Ayala.
![]() |
| Tostada Chips and Salsa |
Strolled around Glorietta. By 3 PM, walked my way to Greenbelt Chapel to attend the anticipated Mass.
The Mass presider is Fr. Ronaldo.
<homily>
After, went to Kaya for our food-to-go.
Passed by Cash and Carry Mall to buy ice cream at Dairy Queen before proceeding home.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home