Sunday, March 18, 2007

Burgoo

My usual gift to my mother's friend on her birthday is to treat her for lunch. This is definitely a very late birthday treat as her birthday was February!


Decided to meet at the 2nd Floor of the SM Mall of Asia's (MOA) Main Mall where a grand piano was displayed. Always knew they would be arriving late, at least, there are comfortable seats while we wait for the birthday celebrant to arrive.

While waiting for them, left my companions by the grand piano and went to the Charms and Crystals to pick up my birthday gift for my niece. Alas! The bracelet I requested is not yet available. Asked the shop's manager to reserve the bracelet for I will pick it up next week.

As soon as the rest of our companions arrived (including the birthday celebrant), we proceeded to Burgoo for our lunch. We had fried calamari, supreme sampler, shrimp and pomelo salad, seafood linguini, and shrimp and ribs platter. Burp!

After lunch, we strolled around MOA while looking for some of the items the birthday celebrant's nephew wanted to buy since he bought a digital camera and a laptop when he went to Japan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home