Saturday, March 10, 2007

Training at Large

Another un-normal (if there is such a word) Saturday for me...

First, have to go to the office as there would be a walk-through and hands-on training on one of the systems I am handling. This would take the whole of my morning.

After lunch, decided to go to the SM Mall of Asia (MOA). And I found another way how to get there--and definitely more convenient for me. Near the Buendia Station of the Light Railway Transit (LRT) is a jeepney terminal for MOA. It is the terminal for the brightly colored multi-cabs converted and used as jeepneys to ferry passengers to and from MOA.



After doing my business, strolled around and came up with an exhibit--Large 8. It is an exhibit for photo-abstraction.

Afterwhich, travelled back to Makati where I walked my way from Makati Avenue-Buendia to Ayala Center, pausing for a few seconds to take some pictures. Did some window shopping while waiting for the start of the Mass.

Then, attended the anticipated Mass at Glorietta and we had dinner at Phobac, a Vietnamese restaurant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home