Sunday, March 04, 2007

You Got Me

Editing the audio and video for my niece's project is quite engrossing... I did it overnight! Went to bed around 5AM but am still not satisfied with what I did. First, given their very long lines, the scene where only the radio is shown and their voices were heard is quite long. Her classmates would surely get bored. Thus, decided to put a subtitle so that they (the audience) would also be reading the script/lines. When my niece woke up and asked me, taught her how to put the subtitles while I continue with my sleep.


After lunch, decided that my niece and I would watch a movie. But first, went to SM Mall of Asia to go to the World of Feng Shui to pick up my 9-eyed dzi bead with citrine bracelet. We were supposed to watch the movie at the Mall of Asia, but unlike the free seating of other theaters, you cannot go in in the middle of the movie. Thus, decided to go Glorietta to watch You Got Me.

A romantic comedy about Lt. Amor "Moe" Santander, a tough lady copy who is afraid to fall in love, Lt. Kevin Robles, a cop daunted by most things and seems contented to love from afar, and Caloy, a pirated DVD vendor caught by Moe capturing also his heart. There are definitely "kilig" moments. What I like best is the concept of the "buko" as a sign from Moe's dad especially when she makes "taray" to her suitors. Hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home