Sunday, March 11, 2007

Search-a-Gift

I was not able to find yesterday the wish list of my niece for her birthday. Thus, decided to go to the SM Mall of Asia (MOA) to look for it. This time, I am also going to try my new found way of going to and from MOA. From our house, took an Evangelista jeepney, stopped by the Buendia Station of the Light Railway Transit (LRT) where the jeepney terminal for MOA is located.


First dropped by Charms and Crystals to have my bracelet "repaired" (the shop has a lifetime warranty for their products). Then, started looking for my niece's birthday gift. Started with National Bookstore but the item is out of stock. I, then, asked MOA's concierge for all the bookstores in the mall. Dropped by two more bookstores before finding what I was looking for--a Korean-English dictionary/phrase. Hehehe! Don't ask me why she likes it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home