Saturday, September 06, 2008

Rest

Since we would be attending the funeral in the afternoon, decided to go first thing to Glorietta to have my pictures for our camera club's monthly theme printed.


The mall opens at 10AM. And it is just a little after 10AM but the line to get stage passes for the free concert by Boys Like Girls which will start 5PM today is already long.

Waited for my photos to be developed then proceeded home.

Around 1PM, we are already on our way to the funeral parlor. The Mass is 2PM. The cemetery where he will be laid to rest is in San Pedro, Laguna--a looong way from Pasay.

After the funeral, they dropped me at Glorietta, attempting to attend the anticipated Mass. But it was too late as we arrived at the mall a few minutes before 6PM. Thus, have my pictures of the funeral developed and met with my friends for dinner at Phobac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home