Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Babylon A.D.

Weather has been unpredictable, thanks to typhoon "Marce". Unlike last Monday's heavy downpour, it was just continuous light rain. Thus, did not expect to have a problem getting a ride a home as soon as I stepped off the MRT. In fact, strolled around Glorietta before deciding to go home.

Alas! There is a very looooong line in the jeepney terminal with no jeepney on site. Thus, decided to call my brother's driver, Manong, if he can pick me up. Considering the traffic plus the people he has to drive for (my nephew, niece, brother, etc.), I'll be the last on the list. Ergo... movie!!!


Babylon A.D., starring Vin Diesel, is a drama, sci-fi, thriller movie. A mercenary hired to deliver a package from a post-apocalyptic Europe to a megapolis New York. As expected, there would be lots of action as he tries to complete his quest. The package is a young woman with a "secret". I was not able to start and finish the film. Started the movie where Vin Diesel was picking up his package from a convent, left the movie house (since Manong has already arrived) where Vin Diesel and the girl is in the hospital... c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home