Sunday, September 07, 2008

Framed Shots: Black And White

Today is the monthly meeting of our camera club. The theme would be black and white. Plus, we are to submit photos of the models we took last month, minimum of two per model.


As part of our camera club's requirements, I have to make a presentation of the best images I took--this is to become a full-fledged member.



I would say, today is a very good day for me...

One, I have become a full-fledged member.

Second, one of my images for black and white won as 10th place! (Would post it once winners competing with other camera clubs have been announced. Would also share my story about the subject of my image.)

(Whistles...)



Adobe Photoshop Tips:

Changing to Black and White
1) Image>Mode>Lab Color
2) In "Channels", leave "Lightness" visible. Adjust if necessary.
3) Image>Mode>Grayscale
4) Image>Mode>RGB Color

Workspace
It is preferred to have the color of the canvas in 50% gray. Choose 50% gray in "Swatches". Then, SHIFT+Paint Bucket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home