Friday, October 31, 2008

TOSH

It's the last day of October. Since it was not declared as a holiday, everyone was hoping their offices would declare a half-day. Not on ours.

After the two-day seminar, decided that I'll be reporting to our Makati office. Besides, it would be the last day of my friend before her one month vacation at the US. It's the first time I saw their temporary office at the Pacific Star. It may not be much, but still comfortable being there. Maybe because of the people there... (",)

Met my friend for lunch to treat her at The Old Spaghetti House (TOSH). It's my delayed birthday treat to her. Missed the taste... c",) We had buffalo wings for appetizer and mud pie for dessert, she had American baked spareribs and iced tea, and I had Gambasetti and Pepsi.

For merienda, my friend who is going to the US and I went to Starbucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home