Monday, November 03, 2008

Ziebart, City Hall, Divisoria

Took a leave today from work as I wanted to fix my car. It is the last day for the warranty of my car's annual rebuffing and rustproofing; thus, brought it to Ziebart. Also have the damage caused by the motorcyle, which hit the car and ran off, repaired.


Then, proceeded to City Hall to meet with Tita because she would be accompanying me at Divisoria to buy sinamay, which we would be using as the paneling for the frame where our images would be hanged. It is 60+ percent cheaper than that being sold in the mall. Given that I bought 32 yards, going to Divisoria for the item is a good decision.

It is a good excuse to eat at Aling Simang. When I was younger, I usually accompany my Nanay to Divisoria. It is quite OK with me to carry all those things she buys as long at the end of the shopping, we would be eating at Aling Simang. I usually take two orders of Halo and two orders of Sotanghon plus 7-Up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home