Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Canon EOS 5D Mark II

Ordered it and it was supposed to arrive today. Been waiting for it the whole morning but it did not arrive. Thus, for lunch, went and look for the food I would be bringing to Tilak Hettige's house tonight. He invited us for some chit-chat... c",)

Have to go to several branches of Goldilocks to look for that "no sugar" pastry. Learned that only specific branches carry the the product. One of those going to Tilak's house requested that if I do bring cake or pastry (I always do whenever we meet.. hehehe!) if it is sugar-free for he's diabetic. Wish granted!


It was already half-way into the afternoon, and still not in sight. Thus, have to follow-up the carrier. When it arrived, my officemates are more excited than I am (they were the ones unpacking the item). LOL

Brought with me my nifty-fifty lens (so that I won't be carrying too much as I have my netbook with me) so that I can test it once it arrives. And I did not get disappointed when I tried it!

After office, it's at Tilak we go. We had Sri Lankan food for dinner (plus the food we brought). The rest of the evening was spent sharing stories, anecdotes, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home