Sunday, February 28, 2010

From Intramuros To Paris


Woke really early as I borrowed Manong for a few hours to accompany me during my shoot at Intramuros. Was able to get a permit to shoot there, and if I was able to get good images, possibly enter them in the photo contest.

After the shoot, went back home and tried to get a few more hours of sleep. Then, went to Glorietta for my weekly pasyal (stroll).


Watched From Paris With Love starring John Travolta, an action, thriller movie about a young, low-level CIA, James Reese (Jonathan Rhys-Meyer), who gets his wish of being assigned to a more prestigious assignment when he was paired to a loose cannon, Charlie Wax (John Travolta), sent to Paris to stop a terrorist attack. Don't like John Travolta (don't know why.. similar to Leonardo d'Caprio) but I like to watch his movies... Hehehe! Definitely fast-paced.

After the movie, had a free scoop of "heaven" flavors by Nestle ice cream... chose Belgian Bliss. Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at a Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home