Thursday, March 04, 2010

Egg Speaker

(Writing this at Food Choices...)


Attended the seminar conducted by Avaya-Nortel in the afternoon at the New World Hotel. Saw the Harvey Tapan there who was covering the event. Would have preferred to watch Alice in Wonderland in 3D after the seminar but have to meet someone to get the t-shirt I would be using this Saturday for our Lenten Pilgrimage arranged by Greenbelt Chapel. So, decided to just have my entries for "where the street have no name" printed and spend time at Food Choices.



I lost my dual SIM mobile phone!!! It has my Sun and Smart postpaid SIM. Possible, my mobile phone fell when I stepped off the jeepney. Good thing my high-end mobile phone for my Smart SIM is under repair that I have to put it in my dual SIM phone. Hayyy...

For this year, lost my automatic umbrella, now my dual SIM mobile phone. What's next? Hope it does not come in threes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home