Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Wedding?


Invited to a wedding that would held at Tagaytay. It was supposed to start at 1PM; thus, left the house around 11:30AM. Odd that it would be on a halloween. I was thinking maybe the groom would be in a Count Dracula costume and the bride would be the Lady in White. Far from it. They looked normal. Hehehe!

We left the wedding reception around 6:30PM.

Decided to pass by the house of my aunt to drop the birthday gift of my inaanak. I forgot that we would be passing two cemeteries on the way their. Thus, encountered heavy traffic on their way to my aunt's house.

Was worried that I woke up the household. My intention was just to drop the gift. What happened is we stayed for some time to catch up on things. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home