Monday, November 01, 2010

Undas 2010


My usual November 1 activity is to visit the eldest sister of my mom (deceased) who lies in peace at the Manila Memorial Cemetery. As early as 4AM, we are already on the way there. This is to avoid the traffic we are expecting today. On the way, we came across an accident along the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX), causing a slight delay in our trip. When my mom, who I fondly calls Nanay, wals alive, she always visit her sister every November 1. Now, I took upon myself to do it.


We then proceeded to Sgt. Mariano Cemetery where my Nanay and other relatives are. But first, stopped at McDonald's for breakfast. I just wanted that candles are already lit at my Nanay's tomb. Will be back later in the afternoon.

(To be continued...)

Around 4PM, with my niece and nephew, went back to Sgt. Mariano Cemetery. Spent some time there. Before proceeding home, dropped by Makati Medical Center to pick up the lab result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home