Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mirror, Mirror

My movie weekend.

But first, went to Claudette's to buy a tray of Cloud 9 cake.


My movie for this week is Mirror, Mirror, starring Julia Roberts (as "The Queen"), Lily Collins (as Snow White) and Arnie Hammer (as Prince Abbott). It is a twist of the Snow White and Seven Dwarfs fairy tale, with humor sprinkled. You can't even get mad at The Queen. One can see that the filmmakers are having fun with the movie.

After, attended the anticipated Mass and was treated by a friend for her birthday at Chili's. (burp)



When I got home, felt my iPhone 4S hot to the touch and it won't power on. Even when I tried to put the charger... nothing! Good thing found this in the internet:

1) Hold the Power and Home buttons together for 10-15 seconds. Let go of both.
2) Just hold the Power button for a few seconds to see the Apple logo.

Oh! Also found that there is an update for my iPhone 4S... iOS 5.1.

After the update, saw that you can now turn on/off the 3G of the iPhone 4S. Before, it just automatically detects if there's no 3G and switches to 2G. That's why I encountered problem/s when I joined the pilgrimage--can't post updates on my Twitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home