Sunday, May 25, 2014

X-Men: Days of Future Past

Just have to watch the movie.  And also, can't get the MBT sandals out of my head.

So, borrowed Nana's card before proceeding to Glorietta.

First, bought a discounted movie ticket for X-Men: Days of Future Past.  Next, went to MBT and bought me a Hanuni 3-Strap sandals.  Wore it already and have my old sandals packed in the box instead.


Finally, had my breakfast (brunch) of Eggs Ben at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.  (The langaw is back!)  Since still have time, went to The Landmark to buy Fern-C for me, Nana and Lyn.  This is the only vitamin C I am used to (does not feel queasy when I take it).  And my movie...


With the mutants joining together to fight the Sentinels developed to eradicate them, one of them has to be brought back to the past in order to stop the event which brought out this ruin.  One has to be familiar with the other X-Men movies to have a grasp of what is happening.  Like!  No wonder the movie got rave reviews.

After the movie, went to Shakey's, hoping to win the Mini Cooper.  The promo is open only for dine-in.  Have to buy Pizza 1954 and bottomless Coke.  They called the pizza Pizza 1954 because it is the year Shakey's was established.  Then, learned my niece will also be going to Glorietta.  She followed suit for our merienda.



Went home while my niece stayed to make gala.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home