Saturday, September 06, 2014

Chill

Don't know what it is about September, but most of my internet subscription (DSL, mobile internet) is having problem--SIM not activated; no dial tone thus no DSL.

Decided to drop by first at the telco shop.  The customer service agent already know me (it's my third try already) and was advised that she has followed it up everyday.  It should be OK within the day.  Right!

Just to lift the spirits, decided to take "selfie" using my Instax Mini 90 around Greenbelt.  First take is a blooper since the flash did not fire and I am backlighted.  That means, I'm a silhoutte.  Weh!

Walked my way to Glorietta where I had my lunch at Bistro Ravioli of Spinach and Feta Cheese Ravioli in Pesto Sauce.  Have my entries for the photo theme "Graffiti" printed at PixelPoint.  Checked the movies being shown.  Hmmm...  Nothing to watch.  So, just window-shopped until my anticipated Mass.


After the anticipated Mass, we had dinner at Pancake House.



Was able to get the result of my fibroscan yesterday.  Says moderate fibrosis.  This means, low fat diet and exercise.  Uh-oh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home