Saturday, September 20, 2014

Maze Wake

Lyn would be buying a smartphone and she would be joining me in my usual mall gala.  She preferred to buy a Samsung phone and I have already searched the internet for the estimated prices of the units available in the market... the better to negotiate prices.  Weh!

Went to several stores and was able to purchase a Samsung Galaxy V.  Went to The Landmark to purchase some groceries for the house and had lunch at CafeFrance.  Then, showed Lyn where she can take the ride home.

Bought discounted movie ticket for my movie weekend, The Maze Runner.  Went to the A-Shop to buy an iPhone cable I would use to connect with my power bank.  It seems that the cable has a chip that the unit would know if the cable used is original Apple.


Based on the novel of James Dashner, those who have not read the book will find that it has lots of twists.  And based on the ending, there would be a sequel.  Since I would be curious why things are happening, I would be watching the sequel (because I won't be reading the book.  LOL)  Thomas wakes up trapped in a massive maze with a group of boys, with no idea what was outside and even about their past.  It is with his arrival that things in The Glade begin to change, with the "rules" set by the boys to come up with a peaceful co-existense to be broken/ challenged.

After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass and went to a wake at St. Alphonsus Mary de Liguori.  Since the deceased is a member of the Knights of the Columbus, there is a programme.


For our pagpag, we had dinner at Pancake House.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home