Saturday, September 13, 2014

Video Walk

First stop is the Makati Medical Center.  My doctor asked that I take blood test.  Was given a number for special lane.  I wonder if I should take it as an insult?  It's either they thought I was pregnant or a senior citizen.  In any case, I was served fast!  LOL  The result can be picked-up after eight (8) hours.

Decided to do a video walk along Ayala Avenue.  Done with the photo walk, this time, a video walk.


My walk ended me at Greenbelt 1.  Had lunch of spinach and feta cheese ravioli at Bistro Ravioli, this time, at their Greenbelt branch.  Went to the Sun Shop regarding the activation of the SIM.  The SIM was again replaced.  After thirteen (13) days, the SIM finally got activated.

Since there is no movie I wished to watch, just strolled around the mall until the anticipated Mass.  Then, we had dinner at Bulgogi Brothers, which now has a branch at Glorietta.



Results can now be retrieved online.  The result of my test is as follows:

Clinical Chemistry-S
AST (SGOT), 18 U/L [10-35]
Lipase, 47.8 U/L [13-60]
GGTP, 20.0 U/L [6-42]
Ferritin (CMIA) 83.0 ng/mL [13.0-150.0]

Immunology
Glycosylated Hemoglobin
HbA1c %, 5.1% [4.0-5.6]
HbA1c #, 32.0 mmol/mol [20.0-38.0]
Estimated Glucose, 99.8 mg/dL

Method:  Capillary Electrophoresis
4.0-5.6%, Normal
5.7-6.4%, Increase risk of diabetes or pre-diabetes condition
Greater than or equal to 6.5%, Consider diabetes mellitus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home