Saturday, November 08, 2014

Canon Photo Marathon 2014

Venue is at Bonifacio Global City (BGC) and was successfully registered for the Canon Photo Marathon.  Registration starts 6AM.  Intends to be there by 7AM.  Have Edgar assigned to me to drive me where I can take photos.

After registering, had breakfast at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf of Eggs Ben.

The first theme is Circular/ Peaceful/ Fashion.  Initially thought of going to SM Mall of Asia or the Luneta Grandstand.  On the way, changed my mind and decided to go to Greenbelt.


After having my fill, went back to BGC to submit my entry and have lunch at Brothers Burger.

For the second theme, it is Cross/ Exciting/ Cityscape.  Oops.. already took a photo that would fit the theme.  So, waited for the Loading Station to open to submit my second entry.


After, went to The Landmark to buy groceries and cake for the house.  Decided to stay behind at Glorietta to attend the anticipated Mass.  Had dinner at Pancake House after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home