Saturday, November 29, 2014

CHRISTmas Shopping

Tried to look again for Tsubasa's (dog) food.  Went to Cartimar Shopping Center and Pet Express, still, Prescription z/d nor Prescription d/d are out of stock.  Says it is due to very slow release at the pier.  Thanks to the truck ban implemented (and now lifted) by ex-President now Manila Mayor Joseph Estrada.

Was dropped off at Glorietta.  The first showing of the movie I wanted to watch is at 8PM and have no intention of watching it in the evening.  So, braised myself to shop.  There are lots of people in the mall doing the same (maybe because it is payday or they already have their Christmas bonus).  Also, yesterday is Black Friday.  But still, the mall is on sale.

Went to Mercury Drug to buy medicine/s and a bottle of water.  For more energy, have lunch at Bistro Ravioli.  Tried their mushroom and mozzarella ravioli.  Still prefer the spinach and feta cheese ravioli.  Then proceeded to The Landmark to buy Fern-C (this vitamin C is not being sold at Mercury Drug).

My first stop for my gift shopping is Stradivarius.  Was able to buy for my nieces.

Next is UniQlo at Glorietta 5.  Was able to buy for my inaanak/s.

On the way back to The Landmark, saw a stall selling skateboard, scooter, bicycle.  SMSed the mother of my inaanak if she would allow her son to have a (Chaser) skateboard.  She agreed.  Bought one (on sale).

Bought a toy at The Landmark for my nephew.

Have my items picked-up by Edgar to be brought home.

Was curious about shoppers carrying H&M shopping bags.  H&M and UniQlo at SM Makati opened yesterday.  So went to check it out.  Can't get it.  I have not seen anything I would like to buy.  The clothes in their mannequins are in fur.  The Philippines do not have winter.  And there are too many people at UniQlo.  Prefer their branch at Glorietta 5.

Has been looking for a humidifier.  Says it is good for sore throat.  Scent for Senses are selling different types.  Bought one (aromatheraphy/ humidifier).  This is my gift to me.  LOL

Have a fishball at Food Choices for merienda before my anticipated Mass.  And for dinner, Kaya Express.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home