Saturday, November 15, 2014

Prep

Have to buy the Prescription z/d for my dog Tsubasa.  Went to several stores including Pet Express (asked them to call all their branches if the dog food is on stock), Cartimar Shopping Center (known for its imported items, pet products/ services, bicycle, gardening, etc.), Animal House.  All out of stock.  Learned that it can only be bought in pet clinics.  Asked the vet in one of the places we went to for possible replacement.  No replacement.

Was dropped off at Glorietta.  Plan to tick-off items in preparation to my trip to Singapore.

  • Power bank for my Samsung Galaxy S3 mini.  Somehow my power bank for my iPhone or iPad doesn't work.  Plan to buy a SIM in Singapore so I can have internet access anytime and I would be using my S3 mini as a modem... or not.  Went to Mobile 1 (my suki) thinking of buying one.  Tried several units.  All along it's the cable.  They kindly gave me the cable that worked.  Thank you!
  • Dollars.  Went to Greenbelt to try Sanry's (where my niece bought hers for her trip to Hongkong). Since already at Greenbelt, have my lunch of spinach and feta cheese ravioli at Bistro Ravioli.
Back to Glorietta, decided not to watch any movie.  It's a seesaw whether to watch Horns or not.

Bought the following instead before my anticipated Mass:
  • Fuji Instax at Infomax for my birthday and Christmas gift for my inaanak.  The camera will be the birthday gift, the free film will be my Christmas gift (wink).
  • Since my (personal) wireless mouse in the office is acting out, decided to replace it.  And thinking I might need a mousepad, had one personalized.  There's a promo that if you reach a certain amount, you get a free tumbler.  So, aside from the mousepad, bought a tumbler and got a free tumbler.  Had them personalized as my Christmas gift.
Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Wee Nam Kee, where we discussed our Singapore travel options.


Since I seem to be lost without the internet, surfed on possible ways how to get one while in Singapore.  Thinking of getting the MaxMobile.  Perhaps, if I bring my mobile WiFi instead of using my S3 mini as modem? Will have to test my mobile WiFi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home