Saturday, November 22, 2014

Mockingjay

My movie weekend and time to tick-off some items in my Christmas list.

Was the first in line at the counter to buy a (discounted) movie ticket for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1.

Since still have time before my movie, went to It's Personal!  Chose mousepad as my gift/s.  And, got free five (5) tumblers for it (which is also my Christmas gift/s).  Will pick it up before going home.

Had a lunch at Food Choices before my movie.


Picking-up from where "Catching Fire" left off, Katniss has become the symbol of the rebellion.  She is now living in District 13, the center of the resistance.  Perception and propaganda.  Katniss used by the rebellion, Peeta by the Capitol.  May not be better than the first two movies but definitely delivered in anticipation for Part 2.

After the movie, bought towels (for gift) at The Landmark and have it embroidered at Made For U.   The embroidered towel will be available for pick-up next week.  Went back again at The Landmark to buy a flashlight.  Found a novelty wherein the flashlight looks like a light bulb.  Luv it!

Nuvoled rechargeable LED light

Have to replace my flashlight.  Often brings along a flashlight when I move around the house at night in case there is a sudden power interruption.

Attended the anticipated Mass, had dinner at Bistro Ravioli, picked-up my order at It's Personal, bought gift wrappers/tags at National Bookstore before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home