Saturday, May 30, 2015

Spy

My movie weekend and I choose Spy.  So, bought discounted ticket for the movie.

Since I still have time for my 1:45PM screening, bought water at Mercury Drug, sewing kit at The Landmark (where I also had lunch at the food court).  Since the shoes I wear for the office needs to be replaced (the leather are now scratched), went first to Via Venetto.  BTW the mall is on SALE!  My requirement is 1 1/2 inch heel and leather should be soft.  Since the shoe I preferred does not have my size, went back to "The Landmark" to buy Rusty Lopez shoes I spotted earlier, instead.  Then, searched for Wet Ones.  I really don't understand why this product is always out of stock.  Hehehe!


A CIA Analyst, Susan Cooper (Melissa McCarthy), volunteers to go undercover as the cover of the agency's spies has been exposed and are being targetted.  An action film that is fun.  #ThumbsUp

After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner Bistro Ravioli.  Went back again to "The Landmark" to buy some groceries but sidetracked to buy blouses on sale.  Then, went to Daiso Japan where I bought wet wipes.  The cashier is so helpful because she changed my purchase with the one that has free facial tissues.  c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home