Monday, September 28, 2015

Check Green Inferno

Because I reported for work on a Sunday, today is on leave to offset it.  Made an appointment to my endocrinologist for 10AM.  Was already at Makati Medical Center around 9AM.

She did not provide me medicine for my subclinical hypothyroidism.  Says it is normal for may age.  But it will be monitored.  Will take again several tests and be back by January next year.

So, walked my way to Ayala Center as my exercise.  Took 11:51min/km for my 1.33km walk from Makati Medical Center to The Landmark.

Decided to claim my free meal again at Italianni's.  This time I chose the Spinach Artichoke Formaggio.


Decided to watch a movie before proceeding home.  Bought a discounted movie ticket for The Green Inferno.

Since I still have time, walked... the better to reach my goal steps.  Weh!


"The Green Inferno" is about a group of college activists who went to the Peruvian jungle to stop the logging that may eventually destroy a native village.  In the end, they were caught by the village of cannibals, the very same village they are trying to save.  Ho-hum...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home