Wednesday, September 23, 2015

TSH Resureksyon Transylvania

Took a leave to take my TSH test.  Was dropped off at Makati Medical Center.

After the test, walked my way to The Landmark.  My speed is 11:32min/km for the 1.35km walk.  Bought the posture aid I saw at the store yesterday when I did some groceries (including Nana's diaper).  Have to measure first to know which size to purchase.

Claimed my free movie tickets from BPI Amore for the movies Resureksyon and Hotel Transylvania 2.

Since I promised my Kuya that I will give him an activity tracker, went to Garmin Concept Store at Glorietta 5.  Bought him a vivofit (mine's a vivosmart).

For lunch, tried Wingstop.  OK.  Not really that exciting.  Although, the staff is very friendly and helpful.


In "Resureksyon", an OFW arrives in a casket.  During the wake, she wakes.  She turns some people in the town like her.  But her intention is get her child.  Huh?  She could have easily turned him into one since they were sleeping in the same room.

In between my movies, had fishball for snack.


In "Hotel Transylvania 2", Drac is back!  This time, he is a vampa (vampire grandfather).  Fearing that his daughter will leave him in her hope for her son to live a "normal" life, he must bring out the monster in his half-human-half-monster grandson.  What I like about this is how it shows the relationship of each of the character has with each other.  Cute.  Funny.  Warm.  Like.

Part 2 of my snack is Razon's halo-halo and pancit luglug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home