Saturday, September 19, 2015

Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials

Took 11:18 minutes per kilometer for my 1.59km walk.

After several weeks without movie, will now watch Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials.  This is so I can claim my free movie ticket from BPI Amore.  I still have two coupons for free movies and another coupon for a free meal either at Italianni's or TGI Friday's.  Will schedule my free lunch.  Hehehe!

Bought my lunch at Burger King and will have to eat it inside the cinema.


After escaping a deadly maze, a group of young people has to escape again and survive the unforgiving desert.  Some questions left unanswered in the first movie has been answered... but not all.  I guess, all this will be answered in the last installment of the trilogy.  Like.

After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Food Choices before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home