Sunday, September 13, 2015

Treatment For My Back Pain

As soon as the mall opens, was already at Glorietta.  My 90 minutes AP Balance and Body Treatment at KARADA is for 10AM.  Wanted to be early so that there would be few patients.  My therapist is Lady Lyn.

Every morning, I feel pain in my lower back when I wake up.  And surfing, it always points to bad posture.  The pillow under my knees used to work; now, no more.  Decided to try KARADA's posture correction shirt.

Had lunch at Bistro Ravioli.  Warm water with my spinach and feta cheese ravioli.  Went to True Home at Greenbelt 5 to look for an insulated tumbler or mug.  The warm water I drink is usually placed on a glass.  Instructed that there should be a spoon when putting in hot water to avoid breakage.  With an insulated tumbler or mug, there is no need to do so.  Bought an Aladdin insulated mug.

For meryenda, bought a small bilao of pansit luglug at Razon's and an 8-piece bucket of Jollibee Chickenjoy before taking a taxi home.  Rained.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home