Saturday, October 03, 2015

Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photowalk 2015

My friend Tilak Hettige will once again lead one of the photowalks on Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photowalk 2015.  This time, the venue is Dangwa Flower Market.

Woke up really early as we have to be at the meet-up place (Chowking) by 5:30AM.  When I arrived, Tilak is already there plus 5 photowalkers.  There was just a short talk by Tilak, group hug photo and we (photo)walked!

Each participant was given a PIN button as souvenir.  The design for the PIN button was made by my niece.




Although we are a smaller group than usual, it was fun.  We were also able to meet new friends.  One even suggested where we can enjoy our bonding after the walk.  So, we did a convoy to Jonas Pares.  This restaurant is known for its beef pares.

I will be dropping-off Tilak at his home plus one photowalker.  Since we passed-by La Loma, Quezon City, we stopped to take more photos.  La Loma is known for its lechon.

Dropped my gear at home then proceeded to Glorietta.  Since I don't feel like watching the movies being shown, just walked/window-shopped.  Also, made reservation at Buffet 101 for my birthday treat.  Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Kaya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home