Sunday, February 14, 2016

Deadpool

Already made a reservation at KARADA.  As soon as the mall opened, went there.  Inquired first if it is possible to do the treatment given I have my monthly period. Have to cancel my reservation.

Since I am already at the mall, decided to watch a movie.  Bought discounted movie ticket for Deadpool.  Had an early lunch at Bistro Ravioli.  Then, just strolled around while waiting for my movie.


Deadpool tells the story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, after being subjected to a rogue experiment in his hope to cure him of cancer, left him with accelerated healing powers, adopting the alter ego Deadpool, an unconventional anti-hero.  Funny.  I wonder if he would eventually join the X-Men.

After the movie, have a late dessert of Peanut Butter Cup Perfection from Cold Stone Creamery before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home