Monday, September 12, 2016

Pete's Dragon To Busan

A holiday.  Have already made a reservation for my AP + BT treatment.  As soon as the mall opened, went to KARADA for my treatment.

Already bought my tickets online via Sureseats last night.  My first movie would still be at 1:30PM; thus, had my lunch at Bistro Ravioli.  Then, went to True Value to buy a selica gel.  Also bought a case (at 50% off) to store the medicines I would be bringing on my trip.


An orphaned boy Pete survived the forest for years.  Thanks to Pete's Dragon which he called Elliot.  Everything would have been OK had it not that people from the nearby town discovered Pete.  Warm, timeless.  Also brought tears to my eyes when the inevitable has to happen--for Pete and Elliot has to part ways.  Thumbs up!

Since I still have time for my next movie, bought more items off my list.  Went to Uniqlo to buy the Heattech items my niece suggested.  Then, to Mercury Drug to buy medicines and small sized toiletries.  Had merienda at Food Choices.


A workaholic father has to take a half-day off to bring his daughter to his estranged wife as a promise to her daughter on her birthday.  But everything went awry when the zombie also plagues the train they were in.  Train to Busan is a combination of Snowpiercer and World War Z.    But it incorporates humor.  And shed a tear, too.  The theater-goers clapped at the end of the movie.

After the movie, bought a few more items at The Landmark before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home