Saturday, October 08, 2016

Last Minute Purchases

Picked-up the reading glass I have made at the Abesamis Vision Care Center.  It will serve as back-up for my other eyeglass with progressive lens.

Took 11:31min/km pace walk from Rufino to Greenbelt 5.  Was thinking of going to True Home to buy an insulated Klean Kanteen bottle which I will bring to my trip.  Was thinking I could save if I have the water boiled instead of buying mineral water.  Surfing the net, seems water is safe to drink in the places we would be visiting.

Then, ate lunch at The Cafe Mediterranean and dessert at Cold Stone Creamery.  Went to Mercury Drug to buy medicines I would be bringing.  Then, to SM Makati to buy a belt (for casual wear)--the one I am using is needing to be replaced.  Bought ink for my Canon printer before attending the anticipated Mass.

Then, we had dinner at Luk Yuen.  They updated me on tips for the trip.  Alarm clock.  I wonder where I kept the one I always bring on my trips.  So went to Anson's inside The Landmark and found a Seiko travel alarm clock.  Nice!


Did some groceries and passed by Pet Express to buy food for my dog Tsubasa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home